Friday, November 6, 2009

Is there any charitable dentist site willing to do implants for someone who was in a car accident?

I was in a car accident in which my teeth were knocked out and while I did get back money from it, I was also terribly in debt because of the medical problems I incurred from it. I am getting married this year and I really dont have a whole lot of money nor do I have insurance material cost can be covered but not much else. I've been to several doctors and estimates are just too much for me or my fiance to cover. He is 25 and is currently working full time and going to school full time. I am 23 years old and can any one just imagine how doing small things such as laughing, talking and greeting people daily takes a toll on me. I need help please!!!

Is there any charitable dentist site willing to do implants for someone who was in a car accident?
If you live near a university that has a dental school, contact them. Occasionally the schools offer free or reduced services provided by the students under the supervision of their instructors. Its worth looking into..Our town has a low-income clinic with an associated dentist, %26amp; they offer services on a sliding-fee scale. Your county social services office or public health department can probably suggest some resources as well. Good luck!!
Reply:One idea is to get dentures for the missing teeth. This would be temporary and a lot less expensive than implants. You could wait on the implants for later when you save some money. Dental schools are a great choice for good dental work and less money



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive