Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to fix my dental image and overall heath. What are some good ways?

I'm a 15 yr old with 3 root canals and 2 cavities. I really don't like how my teeth look, and I have been brushing regularly and flossing, yet my teeth don't seem to be getting any better. Would something like teeth implants or veneers be a good idea?

I want to fix my dental image and overall heath. What are some good ways?
As a 15 year old, the first thing you'll want to try is bleaching (over the counter products work fine). Braces next. Implants are for teeth that are lost and veneering for some other corrections. to get veneers at a young age, means you'll need new veneers every 10 to 15 years, until they turn into crowns and/ or root canals. Don't take elective dental treatment lightly. there is a cost to the health of the tooth
Reply:THE PUBLIC APPRECIATES PROPERLY ALIGNED TEETH THAT ARE LIGHT IN COLOR.


TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, BRACES AND TOOTH WHITENING. IN THAT ORDER.



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive