Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trauma to my front teeth...need help help!!! pls!!?

I was in a car accident, had to get 3 root canals done and now need to get implants....in alot of pain...dentist gave me amoxicillian.....how long before I feel better with this.....and have been so sick......would this trauma cause me to have this much pain??? my tooth is throbbing so badly and my face hurts.......have been so short tempered......getting the impants on Monday...

Trauma to my front teeth...need help help!!! pls!!?
Sure trauma will cause you to feel like this. Amoxicillian will take about 1 week to get into your system. If you can, lots of rest and fluid until then. Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you feel better soon. I was in a bad accident in 04' and had physical therapy for almost 2 years. Just try to relax and settle down because stress with make it worse.
Reply:he only gave you amoxicillian? he should of given you pain relievers as well...call your dentist and get a prescription,...you sound like you are in horrible pain and i dont think reg.tylenol will cut it...call him and get better.



myspace images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive