Sunday, March 14, 2010

Has anyone taken Halcion? If so, have you taken it along with other prescription analgesics?

I am having all of my upper teeth removed and implants placed in 2 weeks. They will be giving me Halcion along with other strong pain medications and I have taken most of the medications, but never Halcion. I was just wondering what any of you may have felt like or the effects of the drug since it is new to me.





If anyone has had this proceedure done, I would love to chat with you too!!





Thanks so much for any and All information you can give me! Not everything we need to know is really written in a medical journal or RX book!

Has anyone taken Halcion? If so, have you taken it along with other prescription analgesics?
Halcion (triazolam) is a distant cousin of valium (diazepam) and is typically used for sleep. It is very short acting, but you could have some drowsiness the next day. Be careful driving or doing other potentially dangerous activities before you know how the medicine will affect you. Although it is possible to become dependent on halcion, most people who don't have a history of substance abuse and take it short-term shouldn't have a problem.
Reply:My bet is that it is safe. I've never taken it but if they're giving it to you, then it most likely is okay. Just don't over do it. Use onlly when necessary. Good luck.



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive