Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need help on dealing with my partner of 7 years leaving me for someone else weeks after I purchasd a home?

I had a slip and fall injury resulting in 2 neck surgeries 4 disks out many injections in the lower back lots of meds loss of teeth from the meds moved cross country to find affordable peace together weaned myself off 100 mcg fentanyl patch norco soma etc cold turkey no drs I was miserable and resulted in not being too nice to my partner we found out she has a fibroid tumor in her belly the size of an 8 month old baby I was mean cuz she was mean but I thought we knew light at the end of the tunnel bought a house with property near a lake surgery for her belly soon implants for my teeth she hooked up and consequently moved in with one of her employees and left me the dogs the house all of it in the dust without looking back except for the occassional self defeating phone call with hints of hope " i need time to be your friend again never mentioning her friend is her new live in girl friend . I found out from the girl by mistake. she is all I think about and cry and cant breath how come

I need help on dealing with my partner of 7 years leaving me for someone else weeks after I purchasd a home?
well you were with her for 7 years and suddenly it ended, and having your injuries on top of that doesn't help. focus on getting yourself better, and then it will be easier to move on. there are more fish in the sea, so when you're ready, find someone new to have fun with!



opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive