Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do I file a complaint about a dentist in Richmond,VA?

I used to have a dental discount program through Ameriplan. However, this dentist charged above the usual and customary fee, on that plan. So,he collected twice and is guilty of mal-practice. He put in a bridge a year ago, failed to seal it, and drilled down an anchor tooth a year before he put the bridge in with a space between it and the anchor tooth.


This space got infected to the point that I lost the anchor tooth in the back of my mouth and now have no molars on the right top side of my mouth since the infection went all the way up to the sinus and a endodontist could not save the tooth and an oral surgeon had to extract it, costing me the bridge and the $2000.00 I paid for it and $500.00 to have the extraction and the attempted root canal. I want the money to replace the tooth with an implant and get a new bridge for the the one in the middle. Only the front bicuspid remains on the top right side of my mouth. What can I do?

How do I file a complaint about a dentist in Richmond,VA?
Contact the State Board of Dental Examiners to file a complaint against a dentist.
Reply:Contact the local "Tooth Fairy Union". :-p


I would call the Better Business Bureau and ask them what you should do, or, who you should contact. May call a Lawyer, some give a Free first time Consult. Most of these Lawyers do a 50/50 split and NO Charge if they not win the case. Also, if you can show monetary loss, you may be entitled to Double in most cases. Example; say it cost you $1,000 to get this fixed, you could be entitled to $2,000, which you would split with the Lawyer. That all I know.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive