Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do you think these are major physical imperfections or problems and what can be done about them ?

im 30 have bpd and ptsd.





iam 6ft exactly.





i torn my ankle ligaments in my left ankle months ago - i cant walk properley down the road without tisting my ankle- i was told i might need surgery and i have been refered to surgeons.





the orthopedist at the time though discovered i was flat footed - will this cause any major problems ? what can be done ?





i have a crooked little finger due to an injury months ago...it droops over, a splint didnt successfully straiten it...can anything be done there ? is it a major concern ?





i had an accident with my teeth years ago, chipped them and lost my 2 bottom, front teeth...i need implants..theres a gap there the size of an m %26amp; m sweet.





im urinating frequentley, have stiff, weak, aching joints...a stiff, aching lower back - im going to see my gp about it this week.





my diabetes test came back clear, so im worrying what these symptoms mean..





i have a ' thin ' manhood, i have breaks, tears and fissures in the skin on the head of my penis

Do you think these are major physical imperfections or problems and what can be done about them ?
I don't know about your problems. I heard a great saying that goes: I cried because I had no shoes and then I met a man with no feet. Bipolar and post-traumatic stress are treatable. What you need to do though is to write a list of all the great things about yourself and concentrate on them.



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive